18/12/2009

Back to Work

It’s quite pleasing and reassuring to come back to work and find outstanding items that need to be dealt with. I had kept up to speed on several developments on my BlackBerry and where needed I did add some input. Currently (having resolved any outstanding items) I’m working on the ‘Year End’ process for the Time And Attendance system, it simply needs to tick the year over and do some housekeeping. I’m actually making a little more complicated than that, on the old attendance system it didn’t allow for employee’s to carry holiday over (this was manually entered by the operator) as a rule of thumb the company doesn’t allow holiday to be carried over (but it does...) so I’m knocking out a quick screen that will visually show the operator how much holiday each person is going to be carrying over, the operator can then yay or nay the figure in the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment