12/03/2010

Complaints department "Now Open!"

Since we’ve had our new servers I’ve had a lot of complaints, maybe 10% of the complaints are legitimate problems however I think the other 90% are simply people winging for the sake of it. After about 3 weeks of this constant winging I’ve had enough and snapped.... so I bought a plaque for our office door...

No comments:

Post a Comment